Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website’s server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you’ve made.
Cookies set by this website
sessionid - Stores a unique id to identify the user session. No personal info. Really only used for logging into the CMS. Expires when you exit the browser.
csrftoken - A security cookie that stores a unique ID that the server uses to protect against CSRF attacks. No personal information. Does not expire.
Set by Google Maps and/or Google Translate
These are used by Google applications like Maps and Translate to track the user session and unique preferences.
- SS Expiry 10 years
- SID Expiry 10 years
- NID Expiry 6 months
- HSID Expiry 10 years
- APISID Expiry 10 years
- SAPISID Expiry 10 years
- SSID Expiry 10 years
- PREF Expiry 2 years
Set by Google Analytics
- __utma Used to identify unique visitors to the site. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expiry 2 years.
- __utmb Used to track a user's session. With each new page visited the expiration is set for 30 minutes.
- __utmc Used in conjunction with __utmb to track a visitor session. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmz Used to determine how the user arrived at the site. Updated with each new page visited. Expiry 6 months.
- __utmv Sometimes used as part of custom reporting segments. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmx Sometimes used as part of multivariate reporting. Expires when you exit the browser.
Purpose: These cookies collect information about how our visitors use this site. This data is collected anonymously, and is used to help improve this website’s functionality. For more information, see Google Analytic’s page on safeguarding your data.
Note that there are many other cookie names used by Google which may come into play at any time. Third party cookies can change at any time.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Trust Housing Association is displaying this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website: www.trustha.org.uk
We request information from you when you:
-Contact us via email.
-You send your feedback via the website.
-You report a repair via the website.
Our site's feedback, repair or enquiry form asks for your name, email address, telephone number and where appropriate other personal information that would be needed to deal with your enquiry or contact you to discuss feedback or a repair request.
The information you provide will only be used to support and improve the services Trust Housing Association provides.