Volunteering with us means you will
- feel valued and useful in your local community
- enjoy some time in the company of others
- have a laugh
- make new friends
- learn new skills
- share your skills
- enhance your own life and the lives of others
- be supported by Trust staff
- get all your out-of-pocket expenses paid.
We welcome volunteers in a wide variety of roles – from organising social events and activities to one-to-one engagement with customers. Our customers are mostly older people, across Scotland.
We welcome whatever time commitment you can give.
Want to talk it through with us? Please visit your local Trust development or call us on 0131 444 1200.
Whatever your skills and interests – get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.